Friday, August 22, 2014

FROZEN PARTY!

This year, for her 7th birthday, my daughter wanted a Frozen Birthday Party  (Just like about every other girl in America!) :-)  It was so fun to plan this!

THE FOOD

Frozen Punch.  I froze blue Hawaiian Punch in ice cube trays, and added it to Sprite.  It was yummy, and worked great with a Frozen Party theme!


I created the labels in word, and printed them, cut them, and glued them onto water bottles.

The signs were made in publisher, and then stuck in Styrofoam "Snowballs".






Vanilla yogurt, with chocolate chips, mandarin orange pieces, and chocolate "arms" and "hair".To make the arms, I melted chocolate in a squirt bottle, and created the shapes on wax paper.  I made these in advance, and assembled right before the party,  They were a hit!

 
THE DECORATIONS!
 




These were made on the computer, printed off, and placed in frames.


THE GAMES!


This game was so fun!  The kids got into groups and nominated someone to be the "snowman".  They wrapped them in toilet paper and added the buttons, eyes and noses!


Pin the nose on Olaf.  My sister-in-law drew this on a poster board, and I found clip art of the noses online.



Diving for the treats!

I made the label on the computer (using Word), and put 3 large marshmallows, 2 pretzel sticks, chocolate chipsm 2 small marshmallows and an orange Tic Tac in a snack size zip lock baggie.  Then I staples the labels on.  I love how these turned out!

The end product!



No comments:

Post a Comment