Sunday, December 18, 2011

Radio Flyer Wagon Baby Shower

I threw this shower for my sister-in law!  I thought it turned out awesome!!



                               I made this diaper cake for her (we also used it as part of the decor).
                                          I added ribbon to these candles for one of the prizes.
 I created this banner on my computer, printed it on cardstock and attached them using ribbon.  I think they turned out awesome!

Homemade from scratch red velvet cupcakes (yummy!), and my made from scratch cream cheese frosting!  I also printed the little personalized flags, and glued them to toothpicks to incorporate them better into the theme!



I used a Radio Flyer Wagon to hold the giveaways with style!

 I created this personalized notebook, and we had the guests write some advise for the new parents-to-be.
 Personalized giveaways (prizes for the games we played).

 I made this Bingo card, guests filled them with random baby items and as she opened the gifts, they crossed out the items on their card, and we played Bingo.
 "About to Pop" favors, filled with red and white peppermints.
 Placed the balloons in popcorn containers for centerpieces.
Baby food jars for a guess the food game.

Personalized water bottle lables.


No comments:

Post a Comment